Thank you for your interest in applying to become the 2016-2018 Chicago Fellow as part of our Dual Investment Program -- a one-of-a-kind opportunity for talented Jewish leaders to nurture bold ideas that will invigorate Jewish life in North America.
Fellows who are selected will receive more than $80,000 in funding and technical support to realize their visions for a more dynamic and enriching Jewish community.
Strong candidates will demonstrate:
- Bold Visions: A compelling idea that addresses a critical need or fills a programmatic gap and that demonstrates potential for transformative impact -- with particular emphasis on reinvigorating the Jewish community;
- Dynamic Leadership: A skilled practitioner or visionary, whose expertise or insight aptly positions them to drive forward a vision for social change; and
- Real Progress: Groundwork has been laid or thoughtful plans are in place for creating the organizational infrastructure necessary to realize the vision.
Before beginning your application, please review our eligibility criteria.
The application process consists of two stages:
How to Apply
- Venture Proposal
We are now accepting applications for the 2016-2018 Chicago Fellow. To create a new application or to sign into an existing account, please log in from the top right-hand side of this page. Across the top of the page, you'll find additional resources to help guide you through the application.
Application deadline: Submissions must be received by 11:59pm CT on Thursday, November 17th, to be considered.***
Have questions about the application process or the Dual Investment Program? Learn more:
- Attend our informational webinars, to review the opportunity in detail and get your questions answered.
- Review our eligibility criteria, to determine if the needs of you and your venture align well with this type of investment.
- Access application resources, including guidance on completing the application questions.
- Consult our FAQs, if you have more questions about eligibility, the application process, or the Dual Investment Program.
- Visit our catalogue of fellows, to learn more about the leaders and ventures we have supported in previous cohorts.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Alexis Jaffe | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the site, please contact email@example.com.